Why do we need a new weight room facility at MVHS?
1. We want to help more students meet their fitness goals.
2. We need a place for teams to be able to train together.
3. Current weight room is too small.
4. We have broken and outdated equipment.
5. The flooring is unsafe.
6. We have no cardiovascular equipment.
The Alpine School District has agreed to remodel and double the usable weight room space as a part of the 2017 bond passed by our community. Unfortunately, the bond only covers the remodel of the space and has no money for equipment. We are rallying family, friends, and community members to help in this effort. Our goal is to raise $200,000. Please click the donation link below.
Enter “New Mountain View Weight Room” under purpose of donation.Donate Here!